Monday, March 15, 2010

Fat Lip!

We have no idea what caused this sudden swelling in Sim's lip/face. I felt so bad but when it happened all I could do was think of the movie Hitch. Every time I looked over at him his lip was getting bigger and bigger! Poor guy! (He didn't think it was funny that I took a ton of pictures.) Ha!

5 comments:

  1. That is horrible! Does he talk with a lisp? That would make the Hitch story even funnier! We love you guys, even if Sim is deformed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hives? (Did it itch?)I know it sounds weird but I used to get hives in my lips and it would make them swell kind of like that??? The Dr put me on some steroids and haven't gotten one since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!! Poor guy!! that does not look fun! My dad gets that when he eats certain things he is allergic to. Sorry Sim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. Please tell me this was not permanent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha looks like he had an allergic reaction to something. Tell him its karma.

    ReplyDelete