Thursday, March 4, 2010

We have a tooth!

Kate got her first tooth today! It's been a very emotional week for both of us ... Kate had croup this past week and I reacted just like a paranoid mother would. I was so worried she might have RSV since it's been so bad this season. However, we learned she had croup and then to top it off she was teething! So needless to say we've had lots of tears (not just from Kate) and lots of naps! :)

3 comments:

  1. We are so proud of both of you. My first croup experience was not my finest moment either. I am glad you are both doing better.

    Teeth - the better to bite you with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Michelle! That sounds like no fun at all! Hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Croup and teeth... yucky. I bet you aren't looking forward to molars. Those are pretty bad. I miss you. When we're out in May we'll have to get together. This time I want to play with Kate for longer. I don't want any sort of time limit on how long I can squeeze and kiss Kate's cheeks.

    ReplyDelete