Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael!!!



That's right my friends ...
I went to the Michael Buble concert on Wednesday with my mom and sister and it was F-U-N!!!
At first I was a little weary to go to this concert. Don't get me wrong, I really like Michael Buble's music but I'm not a big fan of spending money on concerts. Plus, when we got to the E-Center there were a ton of old/older people there. Needless to say, I've only ever been to one other concert (SheDaisy ... which was also fun) but can I just say it was so worth the money! I had such a good time and I think Michael has amazing talent. He definitely has passion for singing. (Do you like how I call him Michael ... like we know each other. Ha! I love when people do that.)
Anyway, here are a few pictures/video. Even though we had really good seats (5th row) my camera work is pretty pathetic. :(

Naturally 7 opened for Michael Buble. They do a capella singing and they were great too! In the middle of the show Michael Buble and Naturally 7 went to a little stage in the middle of the stadium and they did a few numbers.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be honest I'm a little hurt that you didn't invite me. I love Michael, in fact he is my favorite singer of all time. Seriously. Maybe you didn't want to sit next to another old/older person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Michelle! Thanks again for the yummy food today - you are a great hostess! Love ya! So glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete