Friday, July 3, 2009

She's Almost Here!

So I went to the doctors on Wednesday and he said I am dilated to a 2 and I'm 80% effaced which means she could come anytime! Simeon and I are really excited and we're trying to finish all the last minute things. Sim put together her bookshelf last night so I took a few pictures. Hopefully the next time I blog I'll have some pictures of our Baby Kate to share.

The Final Project!

We also had to buy her a piggy bank ... to go on her bookshelf! Ha!


Can I just say that I have such great friends and family members? ... Well, I do! I've been very spoiled and have had many fun showers! I've posted a few fun pictures of all the goodies that Kate received. Now if she'd only come out and play with all of them!

This was my fun 25th ward shower!
It was held in Britt Peterson's beautiful backyard. All the decorations and food were great! Simeon and I feel so so so blessed to have moved into such a great ward and neighborhood. These ladies are all so talented and creative!

Look at Britt's cute garden. She has so many yummy things growing in there!

My mother-in-law, Liz made an adorable sweater for Kate! She is also very talented. I can't wait for Kate to wear it!

I also had a fun Gilgen shower at Barb's house! Sim's family is always SO generous! We received lots of fun clothes, toys, car seat, and we even the jogger that we really wanted! Sim was so excited he put it together that night! Ha!

My good friends Gaby and Kim gave me a shower and once again ... talented! The decorations were so fun and bright! I had to save some of the things for Kate's scrapbook.

Gaby, myself, Kim and Baby Campbell

Super yummy cupcakes!

Grandma Warner and I catching up!
Amy Beverage gave me the cutest little hat and matching purple socks! They were adorable and I can't wait to use them!
This is my girlfriend Karen Heaton. She is due July 14th and was the one who introduced me to my doctor who I love! Dr. Barney!

My cousin Kalleen and my Sister Ashley. You'd never know my cousin just had a baby, she looks so good!

Kalleen is an amazing artist. She painted this picture for Kate's room! I love it and have received so many compliments on it!

My best buddies Autumn and Gaby!

I just had a shower in my old ward, the Rose Park 10th ward! I miss those ladies and it was so fun to catch up. Of course I brought my camera but totally forgot to take any pictures! Ahhh, I hate forgetting things! I at least took a picture of this fabulous diaper cake that Debbie Cox made. Like I've mentioned time and time again ... Talented. I didn't know I had so many talented friends! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, definately update us when that pretty little girl makes her appearance...she is probably already here. We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.. I am totally going to stalk your blog now, I hope you don't mind! =) I love all your posts and I can't wait to see a lot of pictures of little baby Kate! =)

    ReplyDelete