Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 24th! Kate is two weeks old!!!

Ok, it's been two weeks since Baby Kate arrived. Yes, I'm slow posting pictures but I honestly haven't taken too many. Thank goodness for good family members who have and have given me a few to share. My favorite are her angry sleeping faces! Ha! I am a little sad because she definitely changes everyday. Sim and I agree she's not the little girl we brought home from the hospital. However, she is still a very good baby with lots of funny looks!


Big feet! What? ... She definitely didn't get that from me!

Four Generations! Grandma Peterson, Grandma Deanna, Mommy and Kate!

Aunt Brooke holding Kate with Cousins Ellie and Mason

It's always fun at nap time with Aunt Ashley around!

Dad, a little shocked that such a tiny little thing could release so much liquid and have such good aim ... Ha!

Just relaxing in her ice cream outfit from Grandma Liz!

Some of Kate's grumpy sleeping faces ... that is also from her father!


Kate's fun 24th of July outfit she got from her Aunt Catherine and cousin Hattie! She looks so long. Hmm ... also from her father.

7 comments:

  1. Michelle she has changed so much in two weeks. She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person and find out how you are surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle!! I am so excited for you. She is a beautiful baby and will bring so much joy to your house. I am still amazed that the little girl next door who I babysat for all those years is now a mom!! Amazing! We wish you the best!!!

    Catherine Harrison Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I bet you are having so much fun! =) I am glad you posted pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I left a comment here but it never showed up. Oh well. I've been stalking all the blogs for weeks! I'm so glad you finally posted. I was starting to get desperate. She looks like a real sweetheart. I can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, she has changed, and will continue to change. She is a very pretty little girl and we are so excited for you! We are coming down this weekend, I would love to meet her! I will call you! Congrats! I saw you blog on Alli's, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, she is a doll face! She has long skinny legs! I love it!

    ReplyDelete