Like many, Simeon and I both grew up going to Lake Powell with our families. My family started going my Freshman year in high school and we always go to Wahweap. We have the Jackman Family to thank for this very fun tradition. They were the ones to introduce us to Lake Powell with their fun houseboat and we go with them every year!
I don't know when Simeon started going to Lake Powell but I wouldn't be surprised if he's been going since birth. His family owns a house boat in Bull Frog and I've heard many funny stories of the Wolfgramm/Gilgen adventures.
Simeon and I will be heading back to Lake Powell for some fun and sun in about a week. I'm getting more excited as it gets closer to us actually leaving and so naturally I decided to look through some of our LP pictures. I thought I might share some from our past trips! :)
I don't know when Simeon started going to Lake Powell but I wouldn't be surprised if he's been going since birth. His family owns a house boat in Bull Frog and I've heard many funny stories of the Wolfgramm/Gilgen adventures.
Simeon and I will be heading back to Lake Powell for some fun and sun in about a week. I'm getting more excited as it gets closer to us actually leaving and so naturally I decided to look through some of our LP pictures. I thought I might share some from our past trips! :)
I remember one night Simeon was trying to get me to go out with him and a few others that wanted to fish. After lots of pleading and then some added guilt I finally decided to go. He likes to show off his fishing skills. Unfortunately, that night I had to show him my skills. I ended up catching the two biggest fish. I was too weak to even reel one of them in so Sim said we had to share the glory of catching that one since he did the work reeling it in. I got a ton of bites that night. It was making Aaron so mad that he kept pulling my line so I would think I had a fish on my hook and then I'd get all excited and he would just laugh ... mean!

ewwww fish. lets do your hair blonde again, it looks so good!
ReplyDeleteI stinkin' love lake powell!!! I am in love with that place...but unfortunately hate it more than anything in the whole wide world at the same time because of the events that have taken place there....but BEAUTIFUL NON THE LESS! I aggree, your hair blonde is way cute!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...didnt know you and sim had a blog. Thanks for sharing that one with me. Good thing Ash was considerate enough and I happened to stumble upon yours from hers. Haha jk.
ReplyDeleteAnd again, Emily is crying...glad I found your blog though.
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle! I'm sorry to leave this message here, but I don't seem to have your email address anymore and this would have made for a looong text. Anyway, I wanted to apologize for not making it to your shower. My mom and I hosted a shower for my cousin that same day, and I was planning to come to yours as well until our house flooded! It had flooded a few days before and ruined a bunch of carpet etc, and that was the second and worst of the two floods.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I didn't make it, but we'd love to see you guys soon! I'm so excited to see pictures of baby girl!