This is my happy little chicken!
Kate dressed up as a baby chick this Halloween. It's been somewhat of a tradition for the grand-kids in Simeon's family to dress up as a little chicken.
My talented mother-in-law made this costume for Kate and she looked adorable in it!
We had a Halloween party on Saturday. Ash and I thought it was cute that all the baby girls were animals. Kate the lady chicken, Kennedy the lady monkey and Ava the lady Leopard.
Too cute!

I love the chicken costume! That is really original. Kate is such a sweetheart. My heart melted a little when I saw the first picture(you know that doesn't happen much). I want to hold her and kiss her cheeks! Just to clarify, are you dressed up like a bee? :)
ReplyDeleteI think you guys really could use a vacation. You should come out and see us. :)
She looks adorable! That costume is so great. I love her sweet smile.
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest little Chickadee!!! So cute, and so big! She is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Lydia was a chicken her first Halloween I was going to use her costume for Clair before I decided to make her match her sisters. Kate is getting so big we need to see you guys again soon.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute little chicky!!
ReplyDelete