I do NOT like winter. I know ... "then why do I live in Utah?" It's because I LOVE Utah Spring, Summer and Fall! I just don't love the cold or the snow. I think it's beautiful in the mountains but it's not my favorite to drive or walk in.
I know I'm a baby!!!
I think Kate likes Winter ... or maybe she just likes her hat?

she's SOOOO cute!! a perfect mix of both of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens... she is so cute, AND... I also hate the snow, YUCK!
ReplyDeleteThat baby is so freakin' cute I want to bite her cheeks.... i love the snow...I love all the seasons. I'm sorry you're in for a cold cold winter. We'll have to get together and have some fun in the warm indoors this winter. Love you
ReplyDeleteI love Kate's little hat. It does a nice job accentuating her cheeks! :)
ReplyDelete